Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 1

Learning styles - easiest - laughing. Guess I remember stuff better if I'm happy when I hear it.
All the others tend to be difficult for me, I can set goals for myself. The follow through doesn't always happen, unless it's something that I really want to learn. Organizing tasks never seems to work out, because I always want to do everything all at once. So I end up working a little on this and a little on that and it takes a while to finish stuff. The most difficult is probably giving myself credit. I always see my weaknesses and don't tend to see if I do things better than others. I always want to get someone else's opinion or get someone else to help if I'm showing someone how to do something. I tend to tell the person I'm instructing that there's another person that could probably be of help if not better.

So, this was my first post on Blogger. Kind of depressing isn't it.

No comments: