Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29, Email

Ok, I know that I keep way too much email. I knew this before I started to delete the old. I have spent quite a bit of time getting the inbox down to 200 emails. I am stopping for now, because my head hurts. I will get around to deleting the others that I know I should get rid of. For future emails I will try to get through them more quckly by moving them to the trash or acting on them if need be. I'll try to keep forwarding those I want to keep to a gmail account that I had set up a while back just to keep a backup of this account. I don't want to move the listservs that I'm on to personal accounts, because I know I won't read them at all then. But I don't always read them right away. I usually save them for a later time and then go through them. If I don't read them within a day or two, though, I then just delete them. I will try to keep up with my email for the future and hopefully it won't get as full as it was, over 60% full.

No comments: