Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Searching #75 Google and Beyond

1. I did three searches in Blindsearch and managed to pick the column for Google every time. Apparently, my favorite search engine is the one that works, at least for me. So, I will probably not be changing my searching habits.



2. Google is the number one search engine this week, 72% usage compared to Yahoo's 15%, which is the number 2 on the list. As stated above, Google is my first choice and seems to be for many others.



3. I decided to explore Bing. I haven't used this search engine much and I was interested in seeing what it had to offer. Most of the features were similar to what I've found on other sites and search engines, but I did find one that I may try. The travel features were intriguing and I may try it one day to see what it gives me for any upcoming trips or ideas for upcoming trips. Nice to get prices in one spot. I usually use another site for this, but may give Bing a try. Never know I may like it better.

No comments: