Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Searching#77 Images



1. 10 clicks to find a santa.





2. One of the sites I chose to look at was FreeMediaGoo.com. Some cool pictures, but not sure if I would use any. At least not for what I was thinking, a personal decoupage project at home on some old furniture. I do like that they appear to be of good resolution and free, though. The site may come in handy one day.



The other site I chose to look at was morgueFile.com. This site appears useful. I like how the majority of images are free to use. I did come across some copyrighted images. The filters didn't quite work for me, or my browser just wasn't wanting to load. But may prove handy in narrowing a search if you're not exactly sure of what you're looking for.






3. Journals image for Craft Club

@jupiterimages


No comments: