Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Week 9, #20
You Tube - I discovered this site a few years ago from one of my sisters. She used to go here to watch Anime episodes that people would upload. Back then you could watch entire shows. Not sure about now, but I've occasionally gone on to look for something I heard about on TV or somewhere and can usually find it. For the video posted below I did a search for "library" and eventually came across this sketch from Sesame Street. I actually vaguely remember this skit. Before coming across this, though, I found an "ad" from a library for research assistance. They made it look like the opening credits to the "A-Team," but called it the "L-Team." It was funny. Something like this could be fun to post to the library's website and might be a more interesting way to inform people of our available services.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment