The online applications are really cool. I like that you don't have to have the software and can use this to work on documents. I suppose the documents will be safe as long as you don't make them public. I don't know that I would put anything really personal on these, but it's good to know that these exist, especially for people who may be working on something in the library and their time runs out. They can save this to the site if they didn't bring a disc or jump drive and not have to worry about losing it when the computer logs them off. We just have to let them know about it. Really cool. I knew Google had a documents program but haven't played with it at all. Perhaps I'll look into it now. Now to see if I can get this to post to my blog. If you're reading this, it worked! 
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Blog post, Week 8, #19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment