Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week 8, #18

I already have accounts with a couple of networking sites, myspace and facebook. I hardly ever get on either of them. Truthfully, the only reason I created the accounts was to be able to see someone else's page or because I was getting something for free out of it. The myspace page I have is so I can get into my two sisters pages, but a few of my other relatives have discovered that I have the page and have friended me, but the person who actually uses my space the most is my fiancee. He's the reason I created it. My sister kept having to unlock her page so he could see whatever knew thing she wanted him to see on her page. I created the account to make it easier for me to see her page and he uses my login to get in. So I guess we have a joint page.

The facebook was created because I wanted to see something that I read on Unshelved, can't remember what it was. But never logged back in after the intial creation. Then I forgot I had it until I tried to create another one and was using same the login. My second reason for logging in was to join the Ticketmaster group for free iTunes songs.

So, I find that I don't have time for the networking sites either. I did look through the ones on the list and found none that really appealed except for the Rate My Space site. But the only reason I am interested in this site is that I am now in the process of buying a new home and this site is giving me ideas for decorating.

No comments: