Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 4, #8

I already had a Bloglines account with 10 feeds. I just made them public, I think. I heard about it at a TLA workshop, I think. And all the feeds I subscribe to came from various workshops I've attended and was told about. I don't really look at it much though. I don't seem to have time to open it up and read anything. I probably should, though, because when I logged in for this assignment. I came across one of my feeds which I don't remember how I learned of it, but discovered it has some pretty cool new tech information. For instance, I discovered how to make block posters from a smaller picture. Some of the examples on the site that others have made with the online software are wall sized. I like Bloglines just wish I could remember to log in and read the feeds.

No comments: