Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 6, #14

I looked at Technorati before. I guess I would find this fun if I had time to sit and explore or read others blogs. I really don't spend time doing this sort of thing (same reason, the blogs I have created in the past don't get updated much). I just don't have time for sites like this. It looked a bit interesting from what I came across. However, doing the different types of searches for "learning 2.0" did bring back some different results. I just kind of browsed around on the site, but really didn't come across anything I found really interesting. I did click on a blog about the new Nokia tablet phone? (I think that's what it was). I guess I didn't find it as "sexy" as the author. Granted I didn't read the specs on it so maybe it has some really fabulous features that I would never use. My current phone is an mp3 player, but I hardly ever use that feature. This is probably not a site I'll keep up with. I may look at it every now and then, whenever I remember that it exists.

No comments: