Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 5, #10

I kind of already had an avatar posted to my site. I Simponized myself a while back using the Burger King Simpsonize me program, http://simpsonizeme.com/# You have to upload a picture of yourself to do it, though. I even already had a Yahoo avatar, back when Yahoo started that. I just changed her clothes, but everything else is still the same. So she's who I posted below. The Meez avatar is the knew one I played around with. I liked this one, and could play around with it all day if I'm not careful. I kept changing stuff on her and finally settled on the picture that's below. Too many choices = lots of time spent.

I didn't really play around with any of the other image generators, but I had known about a few of them from a workshop I went to about a year or so ago.

No comments: